Problems Cartoon: RESPONSE TO EQ 4

I don't know how I came upon this cartoon, but I'm glad I did. When I first saw it, I thought it was cute and very true. This cartoon is very humorous, but at the same time, the creator clearly puts his message across about the fact that there is to many issues we have to deal with in the world already.
The little boy probably stunted his teacher with this statement, having her realize that what he was saying nothing but the truth. For a student to know what's going on in the world, and not being happy about it says a lot. I imagine that for kids to have strong opinions about how our appalling world is, then that means there's a serious issue in our world today.
This cartoon clearly says that something needs to be done about the atrocious and horrible things going on in the world, and there are many problems besides math problems that are happening right now.

No comments: