Intro and About Me

Progressively the world seems to be changing and adapting to new advances in technology with the help of the internet. This blog will be a guide to help us modernize our ways of expressing ourselves without just a pen and a piece of paper, and will modernize ways of education. Posting our work on the internet will help us to become better writers because we know that not just our teacher will be reading this, but many people we've never even met before. Hopefully by the help of this blog, I'll get used to other people reading my work and to become more confident with the work I do.

4.1.1
I'm the daughter parents tend to get short with, but the daughter they love. I'm the daughter that doesn't like to be compared to older siblings, but always finds that she is. I'm the daughter that takes advantage of the love and support from her parents.. I'm the sister who loves talking about her brothers. The sister who loves her twin brothers as seniors and doesn't want them to leave for college. I'm the sister who also misses her oldest brother at Michigan. I'm the sister that gets spoiled by all three of these male infulences in her life, but doesn't always get to realizing it. I'm the friend that tries to be there for everyone and tries to make everyone laugh, even how embarassed she may get. I'm the typical teen you see on Myspace late at night, even though she wishes to stop. I'm the typical teen you know that can sleep for hours at a time on a Sunday morning. But I'm someone that can't sleep for hours on a Sunday morning because I'm a church every week by 7:30. I'm someone who you always see falling or tripping over themselves. Yeah, what a klutz. I'm a girl who cares what people think of her and someone who realizes that this shouldn't bring her down even though it does. I'm the girl you see with her friends always smiling and hardly ever frowning, and if there ever is a frown something's really got to be wrong. I'm Sara.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

would this be sara wong? i think so. :)

Caitlin said...

i'm going to add your link

Michelle said...

I do not want my brother to leave too!

Caitlin said...

Biter stole my song. LoL.